Helping Couriers Make The Online Transition
Just The Facts
The courier business of today is under immense pressure.
- Competition is fierce
- Fuel costs are rising on a daily basis
- Customer loyalty is waning
- Customers want online services
- Order Entry
- Delivery tracking and notification
- The focus is on price not long-term relationships
- Paper-based manual operations are expensive
- In order to grow, more staff must be hired increasing overhead costs
- Driver turnover is always a problem
- Drivers demand to be paid accurately and on time
- Cash flow is paramount to survival
How does the courier owner/operator respond to the changes taking place?
Some options include...
- Hire more staff
- Pay Drivers less
- Increase rates
- Reduce services
- Sell the business
Not the most desirable choices.
But we have a better solution!
We call it...
Web Dispatch 2.0
Simple Online Courier, Dispatching, Delivery & Messenger Software
Web Dispatch - Markham, Ontario, Canada - servicing Canada & United States